“Working with Ashley and Sam to develop my launch sequence emails is a game changer!”
— Rhonda Peterson
Most entrepreneurs, if not all, wear multiple hats. That’s where everybody starts, anyway. You run your business, you market your services, you manage your people… you basically do a little bit of everything — even copywriting!
But just because you can… doesn’t mean you should.
“It’s just copywriting…”
How hard can it be, right? After all, you built this business by yourself so you know your audience better than anyone and the solutions you can provide them. However, the real question is…
Is writing copy and creating launch emails really the best use of your time?
Copywriting isn’t just about words. With today’s extremely short attention span and the massive rise of digital businesses (a.k.a competitors), your copy should be strong enough to convince people that what you have to say is worth their time and eventually compel them to take action. Copywriting is research, strategy, and structure.
Meet Rhonda. She’s an executive coach, speaker, and workshop facilitator for growth-oriented small business owners. To learn more about Rhonda, click here! Rhonda partnered with Jeff Heyer-Jones, Founder and President of SparkEvolve to create Inflection Point Hub — a facilitated peer-advisory community of small-but-mighty business owners who share the experience of releasing the drudgery in your business and discovering what’s possible when you lean into your energizers, the work that lights you up and creates the biggest impact for your customers and your bottom line.
Inflection Point Hub not only provides a community with like-minded business owners, but you also get:
- Monthly curated speakers who specialize in working with small businesses
- Starting Point Cohorts
- Annual Planning Intensive
If this is the kind of support you’ve been looking for, join The Inflection Point Hub now!
You see, a program isn’t something you create once and it’s done. It needs to constantly evolve and improve. Rhonda can write her own email copy but if she did, she would have less time to do the things that only she can do in her business. Not to mention that there’s a lot of design and technical set-up that come into play for a copywriting project to be a success.
That’s where Mrs. Smith Assist comes in!
- Our team spent dedicated time with Rhonda to strategize the mission of Inflection Point Hub with her partner Jeff and set out our goals for the copywriting project.
- As the goals for the email sequence became clear, we decided it would work really well to record a video interview, transcribe it, and then use that to build the structure for the launch email sequence.
- Using the interview notes, our copywriter wrote the first iteration of the sequence and was sent to Rhonda for review and approval.
- To wrap up the project, our team created the email designs, set them up in ConvertKit, and connected it to the opt-in form on Rhonda’s website. Done, done, and done!
If you need help with your copy (whether it’s an email sequence, a website copy, social media copy, etc) and/or designing + setting it up, our team is ready to jump in! We love to work with and support business owners and entrepreneurs throughout the process- you don’t have to have all of the pieces put together yet. We’ll work with you every step of the way to turn your goals into a finished project. Whether you know exactly what you’re looking for or just have a vague idea- let’s connect and see how we can turn your visions into reality!